Thursday, June 2

Where Have I Been?

First off...

For those of you who read my blog, well, I'm flattered that you're interested and that you keep returning to see what mischief we're into.

If you've been wondering about the lack of new posts lately, let me fill you in. I feel like I fell into a black hole! The kids and I were horribly sick with the cold that. would. not. die!

I am now entering into week #4 with this crud, it seems that my month of May passed at the speed of light. Thankfully we're now into June, -- I think.

Because I am preparing for a garage sale with MD (
dahlsdoodles.blogspot.com), I am limited on blogtime today. Hey! Did I just coin a new term? Blogtime?!? Remember, you read it here first!

But for all you mom's with infants, I'll be leaving you with a link to
this.

No comments: