Thursday, October 20

Picture Post

This is our punkin in the pumpkins

At the petting zoo/pumkin patch

A snuggle bunny

Mudge enthralled with kitties/bunnies/horsies, oh my

Ally doing her best Mudge impression

The newest addition to the family. A guinea pig named Henry, or is that Henrietta?

A rare sight. My man and his boat. Together. Near the water.

A most excellant day paddling with Steve. It is rumored that he fell asleep in his boat. I can verify that, I heard snoring.

A Mudge and her throne. She can be occupied in the other room, hear the dishwasher door open, and here she comes to climb inside.

Sis, on her 1st day of school. She was SO excited.

Upon Sis' arrival home from her 1st day of school, she joined Mudge in the basket for some fun.

This is our big man, driving a very fast boat, and lovin' every minute of it.

Bud & Uncle Jon

A visit at the Solie's (again, I was at work, missing out on the fun)

A photo to pull out at just the right time...like when these two are in their early teens.

A fall gift to me from me. Wait until you see what it did!

Heppner/Johnson/Anderson. Sounds like a law firm. My side of the family enjoying a rare gathering.

Uncle Stephen & his great-niece Mudge

Mudge & Great-aunt Mary

My $6 mum is the gift that keeps on giving. There are even more blooms now.

Mudge at the drag races. She apparently has a need for speed, just like mama. Could she be my future pit crew chief? Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jodi said...

I had to laugh over that picture of Midge on the dishwasher door. Junior does the same thing! He'll come crawling across the kitchen anytime I open up the dishwasher and just loves to sit up there. Do you happen to know the weight limit for those doors? ;-)