Tuesday, February 21

Updates on Pastor Tim

Good Morning!

I am so thankful for such a wonderful church family at Faith Baptist! What a gift they are!

But do you know.... God has doubly blessed me, Steve, and the kids. He has placed multiple people, from the Chetek Alliance church, into our lives, and I can't even begin to tell you how much I have grown spiritually with the help of these friends. I just love them!

For those of you that don't know, their pastor was injured a week ago in a snowmobile accident. He is currently at St. Mary's in Duluth, with multiple injuries. The worst of which is paralysis from the chest down. Please join me in lifting Tim & Penny up in prayer, as the coming days will be so difficult.

I've included a link to the Alliance church website, which then links to Pastor Tim's Caring Bridge site. You can read updates on his condition, as well as leave them notes of encouragement in their guestbook. Please take a moment to let them know that you are praying for them.

Thank you so much.

Chetek Alliance Church

No comments: