Tuesday, July 25

Change-a-roo

While most of you probably didn't notice, I did remove the photo header of the blog. The kids no longer greet you. This is only a temporary thing as I plan on monkeying with my template some in the future. I figured the best thing to do was take it back to the original template offered by Blogger (does anyone else wonder why they don't offer better templates?) and start from scratch.

Now, here's a question for you. There are tons of blogs out there that have a "scrapbook-like" feel to them. How do they do that? Is it all just a background image? Do you need a special software to do it? Man! Do I really need to start another project? It's so much fun though! Kind of like slamming your finger in the car door. That kind of fun : )

So, anyway, if you noticed? Very observant of you! If you didn't? Don't sweat it. Blog on.

No comments: