Thursday, May 10

Note To Mom:

Yes, your visit today gave you a taste of a typical day at Anderson Adventures....

Horse freaking out about the tractor working the neighbor's field....

5 kids running around, talking all at once, spilling lemonade....

husband backing down the driveway, in a HUGE bus, ready to take you out if you don't move!

14 little month-old chicks cheeping & pecking....

Mudge not sharing, Sis telling her version of some story, and Bud showing up from school to lend some balance to the chaos...

This is just a fraction of my day, and you know what? I wouldn't give it up for nuthin'!

You weren't able to witness mealtime, or bathtime, or bedtime...

These are equally crazy, nutso, exhausting. But oh so rewarding, blessed, and fun.

I hope you weren't scared off by the madness.

This is my life.....

what an adventure.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Huh, a lot of that sounds familiar! Except the part about the chickens. But if the dowry goes the way I've planned, I should have some chickens in another 20 years or so. ;)