Friday, October 17

The Suspense Is Killing Me

Well, I've eluded to the fact that I have something to share...

I just can't keep it secret any longer...

Anderson Adventures has started the ball rolling...

We might be moving!!!

Hubby has applied for the Head Heavy Equipment Mechanic position in Park County, Colorado, my home state!

Just when I had succumbed to the idea that Wisconsin was now home. HA! God has such a sense of humor.

We are in the early stages of land hunting on that end, via the internet, and slimming down our possessions on this end. Emailing numerous realtors on that end, hoping to sell our properties ourselves on this end.

All while homeschooling, keeping our business floating in this economy, and trying to remain sane.

So, if you would, please pray for us. We need patience, we need foresight, we need wisdom, we need SLEEP!

I'll leave you with some pictures of a piece of property that we're interested in. This will be the first piece of land we'll walk with a realtor, should we fly out for an interview. Lord, make it soon. When it snows out there, it doesn't mess around, it piles up, but then God, you already knew that...





4 comments:

Marti said...

Put us on the calendar for a visit! Colorado is one of the few states that I've never been to! (I'm sure you're feeling sorry for me.)

Tammy said...

Tell your hubby the 4-wheeling is unmatched, and tell Bird there are more horses than people in the county!

Jodi said...

Wow, this IS a surprise! The land looks beautiful--CO is on my short list of places I'd like to live. And I bet there's great kayaking, too. :) Keep us posted.

Rach said...

Oooooooooh! Those mountains in the background are awesome!! I will miss you all, but am excited for you, too!
(Btw, please tell your eldest little girl thank you very much for the "dragon tear!" :D