Monday, February 2

From the Archives 2/15/06

I really needed a pick-me-up (see previous post), so I went looking through my archives to find this post.

I really needed to see this little smiling face. Thanks Joe!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From Feb. 2006

You know those days when you feel like the sky is falling, and nothing else could possibly go wrong?!! Well, I have a secret weapon for those days. It's a little pick-me-up that I allow myself. I walk over to the refridgerator and take a look at a picture of my brother-in-law, as a child. It has NEVER failed to give me a chuckle. Come to think of it, he's still like that as an adult. He can always make me laugh. Thanks Joe!

ps: I know I said I'd never blog this photo........

I lied.

1 comment:

DayPhoto said...

And it won't be long until I get to meet you in person!

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com